Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Two Hour Interview...

I have never had an interview that lasted two hours before. It seemed to go well, but then I thought all of my others went well too and I didn't get those jobs. I have another one tomorrow with MVNU for AGS at the Polaris Campus. This is the program I worked for before. Only problem is that the job is only part-time. I have another interview next Wednesday at 11:00 at COTC. I was informed that it would be approximately two hours too. Hubby had an interview today as well. Get this! His interview lasted about 4 1/2 hours!!! And they didn't even talk wages... He is really debating on what to do. But it will be in an air conditioned shop building engines, which he loves to do. He won't have to work in this horrid heat, or hang upside-down inside a huge piece of equipment or be on his knees for hours working on equipment. The benefits look really good to. I guess we have to wait and see what they offer him for wages.
Blessings....

No comments: