Monday, August 13, 2007

Interview!!

Kenyon called me back for a second interview! They just left a message and I need to call them back. I am up to my neck in Amish Friendship Bread! You know when you get a start of it sometimes it takes on a life of its own! I am in the process of making little pans of it to sell at the Farmers Market. I am into my second batch and have four more to go of one bag. I have another bag that has to be divided into five more batches. See what I mean? LOLOL Mighty tasty stuff though! Hubby takes it to work and it is gone in less than 10 minutes and they are always asking for it. I told him to take orders! I might be able to make some money that way.

Blessings...

2 comments:

Don Ryan said...

Congratulations on the second interview! I hope that it works out well for you. I'm worn out just reading your post. I don't know where you find time to do all that you do in a day!

Charity

Sharon said...

I stay tired all the time! LOLOLOL I honestly don't know how I did it all and work full time AND go to college on top of that! But honestly...I don't know either!
Sharon