Wednesday, August 22, 2007

COTC....volleyball

I had another interview, this time at COTC. I think it went well. I have another one at COTC on Tuesday for a different position in the same office as this last interview. I should know something by the end of the week about the interview I had at Kenyon College. Today was Sarah’s first day of school of her senior year. I can hardly believe my baby is a senior already! I took pictures!! She was like…”Jeesh mom!” I love my kids!! I pray that this year goes better for her than last year, healthwise that is. You should have seen her yesterday at her scrimmage. It was good to see her smile a lot. She really looked like she was having fun. I even took a funny picture of her…See!!


Blessings....

1 comment:

Missy said...

Those are great pics! I like the first one! It's so candid! I love to see her smile!