Saturday, August 11, 2007

Salsa, salsa and more salsa!

Today I canned 18 pints of salsa, Sharoni's Peach-Corn-Black Bean Salsa!! I had two pints that wouldn't fit into the canner, so I guess we will have to eat them!!! LOLOLOL Oh what a problem.... I also broke a huge bowl of beans that I will be freezing and cut up most of my green bell peppers and will be making more hot pepper jelly with those. I am thinking I might try and sell it at the Farmer's Market....what do you think?
Sarah had a scrimmage today and said it didn't go well...it was at Amanda Clearcreek (?). She no sooner got home and had to take her shower and leave for work. She didn't get back home till almost 10pm. She was one tired puppy!
I have been working on my own web page for my pictures, cards, posters, calendars, and etc. "Treasures from Heaven's Country". I also want to start writing again...maybe finish my novel "Spirit Wind." I also want to finish my book on butterflies of Knox County. I need to keep dreaming and staying positive...I know God has a plan for me...I just need to keep the faith and keep going and keep giving Him the glory...

Blessings

No comments: