Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am totally beat!!!

Let's see, what have I canned today? I canned 8 quarts pickled banana peppers and 12 quarts tomato juice. I picked about a dozen bell peppers and that wasn't even half of them. I also have beans that need picked as well as more tomatoes!

So far this is my list of things canned and frozen in the past two weeks:
Green Beans 13 quarts canned, 4 quarts frozen
Tomato Juice 12 quarts canned
Pickled Pepper rings 5 quarts, 14 pints canned
Pickled Whole Peppers 3 quarts canned
Pickled beets 8 pints canned
Zucchini Relish 7 1/2 pints canned
Hot Pepper Jelly 8 - 1/2 pints canned
Corn 48 quarts frozen

Okay...now I am really tired! I can't believe I did all that! The only one I had help with was the corn, the rest I did on my own. I am going to take some of it to the Farmers Market and see how it goes. Goodnight!

Blessings....

No comments: