Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rain, rain go away....

Wow! What a ton of rain! It can slow down anytime now. We have had about 4-5 inches of rain already. This is definitely not good for the crops. Hubby said if it doesn't slow down the soybeans will become diseased and that will not be good! Too much rain is just as bad as not enough.

Well, my unemployment runs out this week. My online business is growing, just wish it was faster. But, that takes dedication and being faithful to working it. I know God brought it to me for a reason. Many of my upline and team are Christians and have been very faithful in prayers for different requests I have sent out. They are there for each other and willing to help where they can.

Dad had had 12 radiation treatments so far and is doing well. Mom said he is still working and doing everything he always does. He hasn't noticed any difference yet. Hopefully he won't have any side affects from the radiation. Hubby's dad, Ivan, his cancer is still in remission as far as we know. He is due to go back for a checkup soon. Mom-in-law's dementia is getting worse and Ivan is still in denial and won't seek help with her. She is still driving and taking care of their bills, although I am not sure how. Just pray for them that something will come along to help Ivan to see something has to be done and that there is help out there.
Blessings

No comments: