Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More interviews...

Well I had my 1st interview for a second position yesterday at COTC and they also told me about a temporary job that they would be having as well. I should know something about both jobs at COTC by the end of the week. At least, that is what they told me. I had signed up with the staffing company of Acloche and they called me with a temporary job in Delaware. I have to go there at 2pm today for an interview with the Delaware branch manager of Acloche. We will have to see how that goes. I just wish I had gotten these calls before my unemployment ran out! My online business is starting to pick up so I won't have to work outside the home for long.

This weekend, Sunday, is our Anniverysary, 29 years, can you believe it? Daddy's birthday is Saturday. He will be 68 years young. Love you Daddy!!! Handsome, isn't he? Happy Birthday!

Blessings...

No comments: