Friday, August 10, 2007

Canning and Disappointed....

Thursday, I am still canning. I did 7-1/2 pints of zucchini relish this evening. More to do tomorrow. Probably will do salsa and beans. Hopefully it will be much cooler tomorow. We had a doozie of a storm this afternoon, but it cooled it down a bit.

Today was my Mom's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I called my brothers to see if they remembered and they hadn't, so it was a good thing I called them!! Dad had his fourth radiation treatment today and is still feeling ok. I am glad for that. With this heat he said he walked over and fed the cows and was wringing wet with sweat before he got back across the hill to the house.
Well, I am very disappointed. I didn't get either of the jobs I interviewed for this past week. I received both "sorry Charlie" letters today. Man, I just don't get it! I am either under qualified or over qualified. I do have another interview tomorrow, via telephone, with Kenyon College. We will have to wait and see if this one will pan out. I sure hope so! All this rejection is starting to weigh me down....Please keep praying that God will provide....I know He will...

Blessings....

No comments: