Monday, October 29, 2007

I am properly chastised...

Well tonight, at my first Spanish class given by my daughter Missy, I was told that I shouldn't get after my daughter for not blogging when I am not doing it either! What a hoot!!! LOLOLOL So.....Here I am!

Randy started combining his corn yesterday at home and finished up at home today and moved on to another one of his fields. I think he has a total of 150 acres out in corn and a couple of fields of double cropped soybeans (planted after the wheat was taken off). We have our new grainbin a little over half full of soybeans. The corn will go into the old grain bin, the one with the dryer in it.

I am still looking for work, so anyone hearing of anything please pass it along!! I finally finished my 2006 taxes...I know they are very late!!! I will have to work harder on getting this years entered so they won't be so late this coming year. That will make Randy very happy!

Volleyball is over for Sarah...sadly enough. The Freddies made it to Districts and lost against the third team, Pleasant. Had they won, they would have gone to the final play off this past Saturday. I think Sarah was sad in one way and relieved it was over in another. She has been heavily researching colleges and doesn't have it narrowed down yet. Her beau, Taylor, is being recruited pretty heavily right now. He broke several school records as well as the record in the history of the MOAC for most rushing yards in a season. He is an awesome athlete and leader at his school.
Here is Taylor waiting to be interviewed after the game (he is #5)....

1 comment:

MotherT said...

Welcome back, Sharon!!! Your face was hilarious when I told you not to get after Missy!

Give Sarah a hug for me, if you get close enough any time soon.