Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My life...

You know, sometimes it feels like all you do is beat your head against a brick wall...or at least a tree or something.... I am finding it very difficult to keep a positive attitude these last few days. I absolutely hate job hunting now! It has been 9 entire months of job searching and rejections. I just pray that my online business will take off like a rocket and I won't have to go back to work at all! God sent it to me, I know this...I got the call just a week after I lost my job in January. All of the people I have dealt with at the company have been exceptionally helpful emotionally and spritually. When I have sent out e-mails for prayer regarding Sarah, my dad, and Ivan my father-in-law, I always received several e-mails back from the different ones in the company...my upline...that were so encouraging and thoughtful. I even talked to one of my upline leaders this week for almost an hour about things regarding faith and church and such. He was such an encouragement to me. I didn't realize I needed to get it all off of my chest. It was so theraputic!!

I don't know, maybe it is just the fact my baby is now a senior and will be leaving to go off to college in a few months. Tomorrow night is senior night at her last home game of volleyball...already!!! This is a major milestone in her life and she is also feeling it. She was sad this morning when she mentioned it to me. I think she almost cried...

Daddy has just three more treatments and he will be done with his radiation treatments. I know he will be very relieved and mom too. I know it has been hard for her going every weekday for 9 weeks. I am amazed at how well Daddy has been. He has kept up his everyday schedule despite having to go every morning during the week for treatments. He still does his hay and working with his cows everyday. I am so proud of my parents. They are so strong and seem invincible at times. I love you mom and dad!!!

Blessings...

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hey Sis Sharon,
Good to see you blogging. My hubby is also looking for a job and it can get discouraging...just keep ya head up...it will happen...And please tell ya daughter to get to blogging.....lol :-)