Monday, November 5, 2007

Check it out!!

Check out my new link "Brinkfish" for the contest I am entered in. Check it out and vote!!

Sarah's boyfriend Taylor's football team didn't win their playoff game Saturday. I know he was very disappointed by it. Sarah's team went through her games but didn't make it to the final two teams for the final playoff. Their team did make it to the final four teams though. We are visiting colleges now. We went to Wright State on Thursday, boy was that a long day!

Randy is in the midst of combining all of his little "corns". :-)) Right now our one grain bin is completely full of dried corn and we have to wait until the grain elevators are accepting more grain before we can truck it out. We then need to find a semi truck to haul it then!

Gotta run, it is late as usual and I have a doc appointment at 7:30 for my feet, so please check out my pics and vote!

Blessings....

No comments: