Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Humph!!!!

You know, sometimes you just want to throw up your hands and just scream!! I am back to square one in the job hunting area. I worked for three weeks at the temp place...thinking I was doing really good. Well on the 21st they told me not to bother coming back because he thought that "I wasn't comforatable with my job!" What a reason to let me go!! I really think it was to get out of the contact with the temp agency. One of the guys in the shop had a female friend come in and put her application in and the very next week I am told not to come back! I have to find a job to keep the income coming in until my online business really takes off. So, I mailed out 6 resumes today. We will see how that goes.

I went to the doctor today and found out my scan on the gall bladder was normal, so she thinks it is maybe the start of gall bladder disease. She told me to stay away from fried and spicy foods. I can handle that if keeps the pain away!! I also had lost another two pounds!!! WoooooHoooo!!!
Sarah's volleyball team is doing well. They have only lost two games, both to Centerburg. They place Mansfield Christian tonight and won all three games. They play Danville tomorrow night (Tuesday). Senior night is Thursday at home. WOW! I can hardly believe it is here already!!! Man, does that make me feel old...last baby in the nest.

Blessings

No comments: