Friday, September 21, 2007

Testing...

Oh how I hate testing! After spending last weekend in the hospital in soooooooooooo much pain, I guess I will have to endure the testing to find out why. Let me tell you! I am NOT looking forward to this at all!!! In less than 8 hours they will inject me with some kind of radioactive (nuclear ??) dye and wait awhile then inject me with something to make my gall bladder empty or squeeze to empty to see if it is functioning properly. When Sarah had this done back in the spring she got veeeeeeeeeeryy ill. I pray that it will not be so bad...

We are going camping this weekend and I can't wait!! We are going to Kokosing, just down the road from our house. I like it because if I forget anything it is only about 5 minutes from our house and I can go back and get it! It is right on the lake and it is so relaxing. I am hoping to get some fishing in this weekend as well. We are celebrating Randy's birthday (19th)...one year closer to 50 and just one more to go!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!! ;-) Bad, I know...just can't help myself! He is almost an antique!!! Heee Heeee! So I sound too gleeful! I think it is great! Guess I need to get some shut eye since I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am...YUK!!!

Blessings....

No comments: