Saturday, September 8, 2007

New Job...

This week has been a loooonnnggg week! I started a new job, through a temp agency, at Fabrel on Rt. 661. They make metal roofing and siding. I worked four days and had 36 hours! Hopefully, it will work out and they will decide to hire me.

Sarah has been really sick again. I had her to the ER 2 times with in 24 hours last weekend. She had strep throat and her tonsils had swelled together. She also had a fever of 103 most of the weekend. Her mouth is also full of canker sores. She went to school all week except for yesterday. She went to the doctor on Thursday and they put her on new meds and told her that if she didn't feel better to come back in on Friday. Well...she had to go back yesterday and the Doc had a fit when he saw her mouth. He asked her if she was being treated for it and she said yea! I was here yesterday! He put her on some more new meds and told her to stop taking the other meds. He also gave her a mouth rinse with lidacain (sp?) to numb her mouth. Hopefully by Monday she will be feeling more like her old self.

Hubby had a mishap this week while he was by himself taking down a grain bin. It could have been very bad! He was taking down the bin when a piece of the roofing metal came down on him and cut a nice chunk out of the back of his ear and scraped the area of his sideburn. He said he bleed like a stuck pig! I know he was very pale when I got home. Sometimes he worries me!!!
Blessings...

No comments: