Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well, I am back at the grindstone!

You know, I prayed and prayed for a job and now that it is here...don't get me wrong...I am grateful, but... I know every place has its problems and this one does too...lots of them! I am not sure I am ready to deal with all of it or not! At least it will be a paycheck...right? I am learning the traditional side of higher education, at least their their method anyway.

On to other things! Sarah won the high jump at the Univ. of Findlay on Sunday!! She was the only one out of the final five who jumped 5', and then went on to jump 5'2" and almost had 5'3". She also took 5th place in the 55 meter dash with a time of 7:85 seconds. First place ran 7:45 seconds. Pretty fast, huh!! Not too bad for not practicing very much. She is going to go down to visit Ohio Wesleyan University tomorrow morning and take the tour and visit with the volleyball and track coaches. They are recruiting her right now.

Well, need to get some shut-eye....have to go to the gravel pit tomorrow! :)))

Blessings

No comments: