Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to the grindstone....

Yes....my freedom is over!! I start my new job at NCSC on Monday...say a prayer!! LOLOLOL I really wanted a new job but now that it is almost here I am dreading it too! Does that make any sense? I just hate starting over from scratch...you know what I mean?

Well, our new grandbaby's birthday has been pushed out until August 14th. Which is a good thing. Renee had had some x-rays done a couple of months back and this due date will have pushed it out past the time she had the x-rays done. Thank God! None of us even thought about that except her mom. They also found a cyst when they did the ultra sound so they are going to keep an eye on that as well. Hopefully, it will disappear!!

I ordered a calendar with my photos through my online business and just got it last week. It turned out beautiful! You can put your own photos on as well as birthdays and anniversarys along with pictures of the people! I am putting that one up in my new office!! Maybe I will get some bites of interest there...

Well, I have had a massive headache all day and need to get off of here, but I wanted to post something for today.

Blessings....

1 comment:

MotherT said...

Glad about the new job!!! See you in Spanish class Monday???